Corporate catering business is a boom nowadays. Companies love to have gatherings every time they accomplish something. They love to eat and to interact and talk business. They would also plan events if they are to invite important people. Corporate people are very classy and sophisticate when it comes to food and the way they handle things. They always make sure that it’s the best and appropriate for the event. Starting a corporate catering business is not easy especially getting your target customers. You need to be very ideal and specific in everything. Here are some tips on how you can start one.
1. Hire the best event planner. It’s better to invest with the best people. Event planners know how to deal with any type of customers. They would know best the right thing to prepare for the occasion. Make sure that you choose an event planner with a good background and have some experience as well. If planning on investing on a newbie, then might as well partner that newbie with a professional for him or her to learn.
2. Hire efficient and productive staff. In a business, customers should always be pleased no matter what. The staff should have a pleasing personality, kind and able to serve customers very well. They should look good and clean as well and interactive.
3. Get a good cook. Food is the most important thing with catering business. This is the product that you need to focus on. Find good chefs that are able to cook not only one type of food. The cook should have some knowledge on how to cook food from other countries like Japan, Korea, Thailand and many more. Event planners plan the food to be served base on the request of the client which they base on the people that would join the event.
4. Catering equipments for the event should be clean and attractive and appropriate. Chairs, table, kitchen wares of any design and type should be readily available.
5. Do not limit yourself to corporate events only. Expand to catering for business, weddings, reunions, showers, graduation and other events. For people to know your business, you need to as much as possible cater to any event. Check corporate catering Brisbane.
6. Make a website and ads for your business. People, when trying to look up for something use the web to find it. The internet is the best place to market a product and best place to look for events to cater. You can place posters in the street or public boards so they would know you. Many people still reads newspapers and do not rely on web when looking for things, place ads on newspapers and directories. Create a sign board as well.
Invest on things that matter. The price should also matter and it should be affordable unlike any catering service. Since you are just starting your own, make sure that your price is appropriate. Get some connections as well and contact potential clients that you can cater.